Name of the person who will be responsible
He/she should be the only responsible for giving feedback and approving any decision, regarding information, design or otherwise.
What's the project about? the concept behind or anything that helps us have a better grasp on the project.
3. Please enlist your services and products
It doesn't have to be every item in the menu, just the general overview of products and services. The more details the better, even if it's something planned for the future.
4. Besides creating a name and logo for the brand, what are your specific design needs?
For example: stationery, brand applications such as: uniforms, packaging & containers, labels, promotional items, etc. Communication tools such as: brochures, website, intervention of space such as signs, etc. , interior design, signage, brand manual, etc. Please send photographic references.
6. Why would your potential customers prefer your brand or services
Is there one or several value propositions?
8. How would you like to be perceived?
Please talk about the personality of the brand; style, tone, feelings, etc.
9. How would you NOT like to be perceived?
Besides attributes and feelings, you could also mention brands that you don't want to be compared to or branding styles that wouldn't work and why.
10. Why "Latin Cuisine"?
We read the story behind the name "Cafe Kacao" on your website but we wanted to know the reasoning behind "Latin Cuisine" and if you're open to changes or suggestions.
11. Is there specific word(s) or phrase(s) that should accompany the name and help describe the project?
The most basic example could be "Restaurant, Healthy food, Brazilian, etc.." or maybe it should be a short slogan. If there isn't a specific suggestion we would recommend what we think is best, though advice from you is very useful.
12. Do you have any suggestion or request for the creation of the logo or branding?
If there are any, please describe them and explain why, for example, what´s the meaning of the bird and should we keep it or not?
14. Who would be your potential clients?
Age, gender, civil status, socio-economic level, lifestyle, interests, etc.
15. Who would you consider as competitors?
They could be either direct (national) or indirect (international/similar offerings) competitors.
17. Are there other businesses/brands you admire or want to be like?
It could be in the same line of business or not at all; it could be the logo, brand applications, messaging, etc.