Name of the person who will be responsible
He/she should be the only responsible for giving feedback and approving any decision, regarding information, design or otherwise.
What's the project about? the concept behind or anything that helps us have a better grasp on the project.
3. What are the main topics of the show and/or what's the main objective?
The more details the better, even if it's something planned for the future.
4. Besides creating a new logo for the brand, what are your specific design needs? In our first meeting we talk about the creation of key art, please elaborate on that as well.
Example of design needs: stationery, brand expression, brand manual, etc. Please send photographic references if needed.
6. Why would your potential customers prefer your brand?
Is there one or several value propositions?
8. How would you like to be perceived?
Please talk about the personality of the brand; style, tone, feelings, etc.
9. How would you NOT like to be perceived?
Besides attributes and feelings, you could also mention brands that you don't want to be compared to or branding styles that wouldn't work and why.
11. Do you have any suggestion or request for the creation of the logo or branding?
If there are any, please describe them and explain why, for example, what´s the meaning of the bird and should we keep it or not?
12. Who is Radio Ambulante's audience?
Age, gender, civil status, socio-economic level, lifestyle, interests, etc.
13. Who would you consider as competitors?
They could be either direct (national) or indirect (international/similar offerings) competitors.
14. Are there other businesses/brands you admire or want to be like?
It could be in the same line of business or not at all; it could be the logo, brand applications, messaging, etc.